If you are a small to mid-size business (SMB), cybersecurity and cyber threats should be at the top of your priority list. Why? More than half of all small businesses that suffer a cyberattack will be out of business within six months.
Last year, Impact hosted the first-ever Impact Optimize, a business summit that focused on IT and business security in 2018, which invited industry leaders, security experts and local executives to learn more about today’s security landscape. This report highlights a few of the key insights learned at the summit including the relevant and timely threats that companies face today, and the actionable steps that businesses can take to reduce and eliminate risks.
Download the Impact Optimize IT & Business Security White Paper to learn more about:
- The increasing volume and sophistication of cyberattacks targeting SMBs
- Programming technology that can carry out tasks involving sensitive data
- Using WaaS to aid in data security, compliance and business continuity
- Deploying a centralized system to manage disparate endpoints
- Investing in employee awareness training and network testing
To learn more about Impact Optimize 2020 visit www.ImpactOptimize.com.
Interested In Digital Transformation?
Impact Optimize 2020 is the third annual conference aimed at business professionals who want to see real change in their organizations through digital transformation. We will be returning to Chicago’s iconic Navy Pier after the success of Optimize2019, which saw over 1,000 attendees network and collaborate for the one-day summit. For more information, view our About page and learn more about Optimize 2020.